- Organization: California Infill Builders Association
- Organization: ULI Small-Scale Development Council and Entrepreneur Program.
- Education: "Infilling California: Tools and Strategies for Infill Development" series by UC Berkeley.
- E-Publication: "10 Principals for Little Infill" by Sam Newberg
- E-Publication: Frank Starkey, "Economy of Scale vs. Economy of Means", Original Green, 2012-08-15
- E-Publication: Jim Heid, "Lean Financing: Alternatives to Conventional Capital", Project for Lean Urbanism, 2015.
- E-Publication: Andrew Frey, "Low-Fat Vanilla Finance: A Simple Financial Model", Project for Lean Urbanism, 2015.
Develop > Case Studies
- Free Model: 4-Plex by Anderson Kim drawings and financial model
- Free Model: Burnside Rocket by Guerilla Development drawings and financial model
- Video: Miami Culinary Institute (coming soon!)
- Print: John Haeger, John Jacob Astor: Business & Finance in the Early Republic.
- Print: Ron Nyren, "Tight Squeezes", Urban Land Magazine 2012-09-12
- Print: Kenneth Porter, John Jacob Astor: Business Man.
Develop > Redevelop
- Organization: Cincinnati City Center Development Corporation
- Organization: Brownstone Revival Coalition
- Site: How to Renovate a Baltimore Rowhouse
- Site: Living City Block
- Site: Penang shophouse renovation, including examples and directory of experts and suppliers.
- Site: Federal Tax Credits for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings: Rowhouses, (National Park Service).
- E-Publication: "Realizing the Energy Efficiency Potential of Small Buildings", (National Trust for Historic Preservation, 2013).
- Print: Ingrid Abramovitch, Restoring a House in the City: A Guide to Renovating Townhouses, Brownstones, and Row Houses With Great Style.