- Education: "Infilling California: Tools and Strategies for Infill Development" series by UC Berkeley.
- Video: "Townhouses in Miami: Case Studies", panel, ULI 2010-01-27
- E-Publication: "10 Principals for Little Infill" by Sam Newberg.
- E-Publication: Jim Heid, "Lean Financing: Alternatives to Conventional Capital", Project for Lean Urbanism, 2015.
- E-Publication: Andrew Frey, "Low-Fat Vanilla Finance: A Simple Financial Model", Project for Lean Urbanism, 2015.
- Print: Jim Heid, "Reinventing Real Estate", Urban Land Magazine 2012-04-26
- Print: John McNellis, Making It in Real Estate: Starting Out as a Developer, ULI 2016.
- Print: Dean Schwanke, Small-Scale Development: Eight Case Studies of Entrepreneurial Projects, ULI 2016.
- Site: ULI case studies.
- Video: Miami Culinary Institute (coming soon).
- Print: John Haeger, John Jacob Astor: Business & Finance in the Early Republic.
- Print: Kenneth Porter, John Jacob Astor: Business Man.
- Organization: Brownstone Revival Coalition
- Site: How to Renovate a Baltimore Rowhouse
- Site: Penang shophouse renovation, including examples and directory of experts and suppliers.
- Site: Federal Tax Credits for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings: Rowhouses, (National Park Service).
- E-Publication: "Realizing the Energy Efficiency Potential of Small Buildings", (National Trust for Historic Preservation, 2013).
- Print: Ingrid Abramovitch, Restoring a House in the City: A Guide to Renovating Townhouses, Brownstones, and Row Houses With Great Style.