Design > Small, Attached, Prototypical, Adaptable
- Video: Slow Home Studio, including managing overlooking neighbors, “clear” and “poor” floorplans, staircases, and entries.
- Site and FREE PLANS: Hi-Res Miami
- E-Publication: Hermann Gonzalez et al, Infill Housing. Also print: Infill Housing. Also events: URBAN_VARIANTS, exhibit at Bas Fisher Invitational, 2013-11-01 to -24; bus tour 2013-11-10.
- E-Publication: Hermann Gonzalez, Jason Chandler & Haley Pery, Infill Housing 2. Also print: Infill Housing 2. Also event: All Buildings Great & Small, exhibit at Coral Gables Museum, 2014-08-29 to -10-26.
- Print: Atelier Bow-Wow, Pet Architecture Guide Book Vol. 2.
- Print: Robert Dalziel & Sheila Qureshi, House in the City: Home Truths in Urban Architecture.
- Print: Eric Firley & Caroline Stahl, Urban Housing Handbook.
- Print: Avi Friedman, Narrow Houses: New Directions in Efficient Design.
- Print: Adam Mornement & Annabel Biles, Infill: New Houses for Urban Sites.
- Print: Sam Newberg, “Little Infill”, Urban Land 2012-03/04, p. 102.
- Print: Peter Skinner, “When a Little Is a Lot: An Architect's View”, Queensland Planner, Vol. 44 No. 1 (2004-03)
- Video: Store Front. Also gallery: Store Front. Also print: James Murray & Karla, Store Front: The Disappearing Face of New York.
- Gallery: Full Frontal TO. Also print: Shawn Micallef & Patrick Cummins, Full Frontal TO: Exploring Toronto's Architectural Vernacular.
- E-Publication: Frontage Secrets by Brown Design Studio
- Site: Interface Studio Architects, 100K Houses, Flexhouse
- Site: Rational House
- Site: Brown Design Studio, Single Family - Townhouses (14, 18, and 30 feet wide)
- Site: Living Together: Tenements
- Site: "What Makes Paris Look Like Paris?" including video, paper, open-source code, Paris/non game.
- Print: Steven Holl, Pamphlet Architecture #5: The Alphabetical City.
- Print: Steven Holl, Pamphlet Architecture #9: Rural & Urban House Types.
- Print: Doug Kelbaugh, “Typology - An Architecture of Limits”, Architectural Theory Review, Vol. 1 Issue 2 (1996) pp. 33-52.
- Print: James Tice, “Theme & Variations: A Typological Approach to Housing Design, Teaching, and Research”, Journal of Architectural Education, Vol. 46 No. 3 (1993-02) pp. 162-175.
- Print: Courtyard Housing, ARCH 5110 Housing and Aggregation Studio 2009 fall (Northeastern University School of Architecture).